BioProTT™ Clamp-On Transducer
Ideal for use in bio-process applications (bioreactors, fermenters) or in any other process which requires sterility in the line. Clamp-On Transducers attach around the outside of flexible tubing and do not require splicing of the lines. Installation will not cause a pressure drop in the system. There are no moving parts to come in contact with the media, therefore em-tec Clamp-On Transducers do not induce shear stress on cells.
In addition to our current range of BioProTT™ Clamp-On Transducers, sensors for outer diameters of up to 1 1/8″ are also available on request. The following sizes (IDxWT) 1/2″ x 3/16″, 3/4″ x 3/16″ and 3/4″ x 1/8″ have been realized.
- BioProTT™ Product Brochure
- BioProTT™ Clamp-On Transducer_DataSheet
- BioPharm Tubing Guide
- BioProTT™ Theory of Operation
- BioProTT™ Steps for Optimizing Accuracy
- BioProTT™ Instruction for Use
- Extremely compact size due to highly integrated digital electronic design
- Transducers for a wide variety of tubing sizes available
- Customer specific calibration for media, tubing and temperature
- Do not cause a pressure drop in the system
- Do not induce shear stress on cells
Please note: Not all products shown on this website are available and approved in every country. Please contact your local distributor.